PSU PCBs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 10827

Hi Guys,

I need to build PSU with +12 -12 and +5 for some euro rack modules.

Can someone point me to a PCB / build I can make please? I’ve not been around in a while so but out of date with things.

Best
Pete

Hi Andy,

@twentytrees 

It seems that we can no longer buy from EU, as small business need to collect VAT on behalf of the UK.

Are there any UK suppliers?

What is everyone doing? When I was building probably 10 years ago now, this was a thriving market, I can’t believe the idiocy of brexit. Very sad times.

Hi Pete,

That's really troubling - Volker's PSU PCBs are my default, though I haven't had cause to buy any since Brexit came in. I'm not aware of any UK alternatives, though there must be some. I'll let you know if I find any.

I suppose the other alternative would be to spend above the £135 supply VAT threshold, though that seems excessive when you only need a single PCB!

Andy

Grand Master Audio said:
Hi Andy,

@twentytrees 

It seems that we can no longer buy from EU, as small business need to collect VAT on behalf of the UK.

Are there any UK suppliers?

What is everyone doing? When I was building probably 10 years ago now, this was a thriving market, I can’t believe the idiocy of brexit. Very sad times.

Not a bad idea - it might be the spur I need to finally learn PCB layout...

abbey road d enfer said:
Wouldn't it be less costly to order a batch from a chinese plant like JLCPCB? I don't know, just thinking out loud...

Latest posts

Back