API 553 scemo . . .

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strangeandbouncy

At last,

here it is. I dont know any other way of posting it. Perhaps someone could put it with the others.

go to my idisk:-

http://homepage.mac.com/strangeandbouncy

Enjoy!

Andy P

Actually Tom, I'vebuilt two, but they are only the HF part with the adition of 6 different frequencies. I am still trying to aquire appropriate inductors to make the LF variable too. one of the best HF shelves i have EVER heard! Gonna have to build more very very soon.

Andy p

Great.

So do you reckon this easily be tacked on to a 312 pre feeding the lo-Z input, with the second DOA and 2503 taking care of the main output?

Hmmm (one project at a time me thinks!)
-Tom

I'd really like to make a few of these, but am having the most dreadful time finding 1H / 1000mH inductors or chokes of 'ANY' kind..!!

Looks like a wind your own job on the horizon.

Pretty pretty please.... and pointers? The best core type/value?

Cheers
peter

I have some not-very-good pictures of the boards if anyone would find them useful.

Bear,

Fabio is taking a month off board design (well I'm trying to, alright?! :wink: ).
Trying to stuff all the boards to my studio, get some music out of it... :razz:

After that I'll come up with a channel strip, one board with 312+553+ ????. Any nice a.p.i. compressor schemo around ?! :green:

BTW, those 10k pots are LOG or LIN ?!?!

:guinness:
Fabio

Hehe, Clint - I suppose I could add just one more to the list...... :thumb:

Seth, I'd like to see those photos again, I remember you posted them before, should have saved 'em then.

-Tom

Back