HELP: ELA V624 mic pre schem wanted

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mik,

I have the tech data and schematic for the ELA V620 series(a,b,c,d).
The mic preamp in the telefunken ELA series are the V620a and V620d, the 620 is an universal amp, 620b is a line amp and 620c is an universal amp with balanced output. I dunno the V624 is a mic preamp.
I have an old TFK ELA mixer with several V620 line amps, V621 group amps and a unknow V-module that seems to be a summing amp.
Any info about ELA V62x modules would be very apreciated!!

Best Regards,

Synthi.

thank you synthi, I've got 8 of them, they're line and mic pre, theyhave all discrete components and sounds amazing, but now 2 of them need service.. thath's all.
see ya in Barcellona on saturday to the AES
best mik.

mik said:
thank you synthi, I've  got  8 of them, they're line and mic pre, theyhave  all  discrete components and  sounds amazing, but now 2 of them need service.. thath's all.
see ya in Barcellona on saturday to the AES
best mik.

Mik,

I got a unit like this and I would like to know How is the sound??....What is your experience with these units???.....Where these units sound better(Female or Male vocals, Drums, guitars.....)???

Thanks a lot,
Opacheco.

Mik,

Thanks for your response.

What model is the active fader for this unit??....and....Where do you prefer it on Vocals, guitars, drums, Overheads...??, Thats very important to me because I want to know its best application!

Thanks again
Opacheco.

Latest posts

Back