Here is a Great Source for PCB at very low cost.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One single sided 100x160 isnt something you want to pay to have done at my place. :shock: This would be much cheaper to have made somewhere else.

check out Jakobs link :wink:

Gustav

[quote author="ward"]Is there a good source for prototype-pcb's in Europe ?[/quote]
I have found nothing cheaper the Olimex (http://run.to/pcb). I have used them many times, and the quality is good - most of the time at least :green:

You have to check/DRC your Gerber and drill files before you send them though. They are not very helpfull when your files contain errors. They don't make the boards when the files have errors though, so you don't waste any money at least.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

[quote author="Peter Simonsen"]
But this comes across as a very funny place to post that warning..!!! I mean..what are people doing here..??? "cloning" other peoples work..!!!
:-D.... :roll: :twisted: [/quote]

That may be true of most of the people here, but for the small percentage of us who aren't building clones but instead are working on original (or at least semi-original) designs, the warning is a valid one.

[quote author="gyraf"]Estek in Sweden has some good prices at prototypes as well:

http://www.estek.se

..but still I really like the quality of the boards I see from Gustav's operation..

Jakob E.[/quote]

I agree, Gustav's boards are AWESOME! It's worth a little more to get a board that we know is high quality. When I'm ready for more PCB's, I'm sure hoping Gustav is still around!! I am very pleased with the quality, and the price is still pretty darn low. :thumb:

[quote author="gyraf"]Estek in Sweden has some good prices at prototypes as well:[/quote]
I recently had 100 boards made by Estek. They are more expensive than Olimex, but the quality is good and consistent.

For prototypes and small quantities I still use Olimex though.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

[quote author="NewYorkDave"][quote author="Peter Simonsen"]
But this comes across as a very funny place to post that warning..!!! I mean..what are people doing here..??? "cloning" other peoples work..!!!
:-D.... :roll: :twisted: [/quote]

That may be true of most of the people here, but for the small percentage of us who aren't building clones but instead are working on original (or at least semi-original) designs, the warning is a valid one.[/quote]

NYDave,

I hear ya´...every step of the way..;-)

Kind regards

Peter

Since the wording on the site seemed contradictory to me I asked for a quote: 50 PCBs at a size of 210 x 77 masked and silk-screened. Here is the reply:

We can offer you $2.88(USD)/PC, plus $58(USD) setup fee and $25(USD)
shipping handle fee. Factory lead time 10 days.

I would take 2 more ssl ,2 more 1176 and 2 of Michael Kruschs Tubeless Pultec Version if someone does group orders at low prices. Let me know.

Cheers
Jürgen

[quote author="ChumpitO"]Since the wording on the site seemed contradictory to me I asked for a quote: 50 PCBs at a size of 210 x 77 masked and silk-screened. Here is the reply:

We can offer you $2.88(USD)/PC, plus $58(USD) setup fee and $25(USD)
shipping handle fee. Factory lead time 10 days.
[/quote]

50*2.88=144
144+58=202
202+25=227
227/50= $4.54 U.S. Funds landed.

That seems pretty good to me...no?

Jim

Latest posts

Back