Time To Move On People...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundguy

Reflecting on the last 24 hours, Im thinking its really time to move on.

Someone was insipidly rude to us, nasty namecalling, implying that DIY do nothing but leech off other peoples designs, explained ad naseum how we were a drain on the server, didnt offer anything positive to some slow and feature creep'd overburdened message board and basically said good riddens to all of us. He keeps waiving some legal flag, for what reason is anyone's guess.

We all love it here (so far it seems) and I dont even know what went on, but that server was slow and the advertising was annoying and Im totally excited to not have to deal with RO anymore. We dont have to deal with someone with a business plan that doesnt include us and they no longer has to deal with evil freeloaders. Why are we still discussing this? I was more than excited to delete my RO bookmark today and have no reason to return to that dump. It's not incumbent upon us to school anyone on the law, if he actually isnt blowing smoke, his lawyers will advise him of the law and what he is actually entitled to if he tries to do anything, its his problem not ours and let the guy believe whatever fantasy he wants to believe in the meantime.

I see no reason to participate in RO for any reason, especially after his unflattering description of us as a group, a group of people who its worth noting include Bill Whitlock of Jensen Transformers, Dan Kennedy, Fred Forsell and other DESIGNERS of comparative experience who have chosen anonymous names while participating with us. He made it clear his opinion of us, he made it clear we werent wanted there and he made it clear he was glad that we are gone. Now we have this place and it rules, I see no reason to continue to fuel his fire, he should be happy we all left and will no longer be tasking his server and causing other problems which he complained about.

Focus on the new group ad how much we rule, because we totally rule. Shame everyone cant play nice, but thats life.

dave

Well put. I think we've all made our opinions known. Let us look forth and embark on a path we decide on together. I promise I won't swear so much now, that I've cooled. :wink:

Excellent. Now we will have fun watching you slllllllllllooooooooooooow down day by day. TT needs a dedicated server. Start shopping lol, it's a fucking nightmare out there. Jaakko, what's the link to the group?

Cheers!

Ha!
What a loser!
Yeah, it sure is slow around here!

cj

Glad to see everyone over here!

I'd like to thank adrianh for emailing me and clueing me into where TT mvoed. I hadn't checked posts for a couple of days and had no idea there were problems OR a new site!

F those guy's at RO. And anyone that looks like them.

Now, let's get building!

Latest posts

Back