Can't keep it secret anymore...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Knight

My mum's my sister.... errr nup.

I've got some preamp cards which I know you guys would love to have a look at, including a schematic... would anyone like to host the images for me? There's only 3 at 350k...

Ta very muchly Jaakko! So here we are...

schemo.jpg

module.jpg

board.jpg

Great!

What´s the model of the beyer input transformer? I can´t read the last number...

Also, can you post a better scan of the schem?

[quote author="rafafredd"]Also, can you post a better scan of the schem?[/quote]

If you have a picture frame with glass, use the glass to flatten out the schem. If possible use daylight to illuminate the picture. The white balence in your camera isn't the best indoors.

Cheers,

elco

[quote author="elco"][quote author="rafafredd"]Also, can you post a better scan of the schem?[/quote]

If you have a picture frame with glass, use the glass to flatten out the schem. If possible use daylight to illuminate the picture. The white balence in your camera isn't the best indoors.

Cheers,

elco[/quote]

I'll see what I can do - unfortunately that's not my camera, and my camera is nowhere near good enough.

For those who have got these - that 36V going in is right - right?

Oh yeah, the trafo model no. is TR/BV35600.

Latest posts

Back