[Neve 1081] pcb1081 Order...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommytones

I've already received the PSU boards and the rest is on the way. I'm still waiting for payments from a lot of you so please make an effort to get your payment out ASAP!

Thanks!

BTW, I have quite a few spares of the PSU so if anyone is interested or wants to up their order just let me know. For those who don't know, the PSU is the same one bundled with the project.

hey tommy... if you end up with a few extra sets of boards and p/s put me down for another pair..

you should have gotten my shipment by now... atleast I think... let me know if you dont see it by next monday. I thought I sent it air

HEY ToM !!

sorry ... I completely forgot :oops:
and it's now Friday ... errr... I'll do my best to get to the post office ... but I don't have any of my notes with me today ...

double oops ... :oops:

owel...yes I got the pm, thanks.

Kev...shame shame shame (insert melody here). I'll be waiting.

CJ...no problem at all!

:guinness:

Tom, I sent to you the payment last week Friday. I think you should have recieved it by now. But then again, I don't know how long post to Cananda usually takes.

Hi tom,

FYI

My tracking number indicates you received my money order.

Thanks TOM

Should this post be in the black market thread?

[quote author="tommytones"]Kev...shame shame shame (insert melody here).[/quote]

I did get to the Post Office late Friday arvo
I had very little notes so I guessed most of it.
I found an old email from you at work so I hope you haven't moved.
:shock:
if you have
well someone at your old adress is going to get a present.

oh dear ... :roll: ... the crazy life that is Kev.

Didn't want to post in the Black Market because it's important that everyone involved has a chance to see this.

zee1 I did get you rpayment...thanks.

I'm gonna send out another mass e-mail so look out for it.

Latest posts

Back