[Neve 1081] pcb1081 Order...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's my pcb's I've sent money 3 weeks agoand I've sent "pm" with no reply!!! If you have no more pcb's send teh money back please..... :shock:

dude, 3 weeks? cut the man some slack...

Between whatever crazy schedule tom has in his life away from this place, he found the time to lay out and produce the boards for the forssell limiter project too! Im sure you'll get your pcbs, it always takes me a WHILE to get stuff from canada anyway.

dave

Don't sweat it, he's an honest guy. He's not going to screw you, and plus it's going to take you some time to get the inductors and transformer anyway (I assume).

I got mine, so I'm sure you'll get yours. Let's not beat up on each other when we're all on the same team. :guinness:

Does anyone have a rough estimate of what he total parts cost is after the PC boards?

Also, how hard is it to get the transformers. I understand some of the Carnhills have been harder to get as of late, like the VTB1847.

Shane

the 1081's are definately not the cheapest rout to go when building pre's :) I havent built any yet (though I have most parts minus the rotaries and switches...

im guessing per channel can run anywhere between $450 to $900? depending on the parts you choose...

Back