Finished Calrec EQ!! Pix

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nele

Hi Folks!

Finally finished my Calrec 1549 EQ! Sounds amazing. Very nice and detailed... Below and above the Calrec are my GSSL and G9 and guess what's in the silver plalam box... :wink:

Thanks to everyone, especially Jakob!!

binnen01.jpg

top.jpg

voorkant.jpg

rack.jpg

Very nice work ! :thumb:
Now all you need to do is figure out a way to label those units or do you want to leave them that way ?

Flo

Very nice.
Good loking rack.

Do you like the sound of the OB-Mx ? Just curious because I have a friend who has one and he is not very satisfied with it.

chrissugar

the silver box is a dual channel green pre.. need to finish the second channel... :oops:

I haven't used the obmx in a while. the last time I switched it on all the presets we're busted so I'll have to get back to that one. I'm not to fond of the sound although I've used it on a couple of tracks and you can get some rather nice bass sounds from it.

the orange/mango box is a diy moog filter/303 clone. panel is by schaeffer.

cheers! :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

Hi Nele,
Nice job! Very tidy inside your box. :grin:
I'm in the process of finding the right pots to panel mount my 1549 in progress. Could you please tell me the part # / source for the ones that you used? thanks!

cheers~
Jay

Those look like the green plastic conductive Omeg Eco pots to me
Good luck trying to find the Rev Log versions...
Talk to Margaret at Omeg directly and she will sell you them in min. 10 piece of each

Hi Jay,

I organised a small grouporder for the pots and had them made at Omeg in the UK. Nice stuff for a very nice eq!! I think they make custom orders for > 10 pcs.

You can find some more info here:
topic

Adios,
Corneel

Latest posts

Back