Bellari RP220 Schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can probably get one from Matt at Black Lion Audio. He's got a mod for the 220. I'm sure if you email him he'll be happy to help you out.

I emailed him a while ago and he told me that they "are not offering anything on the Bellari products right now." When I replied explaining that I didn't want any work done, and I was just looking for the schematic, I got a flat "no" in return. Not the best way to make friends and influence people...

Anyway, does anyone else here have the schematic? I still haven't managed to find it anywhere.

I think I have a schem of the audio path...If I find it I will send it to you..

Cheers,
Ray

ps I think it is the 520 which has the samr path as the 220

Unfortunately, Rolls doesn't have schematics for many of the older Rolls/Bellari products. They are located a few miles from me, and while they are very helpful in supporting their products, they don't seem to have schematics. Oh wait..... The RP220. That is a current product. They might just have that if you ask nicely. I have an old RP282 dual tube compressor that they no longer have a schematic for. It seems like I could build something out of this compressor, but it is a bit tough without the schematic. Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
Zach

If you try to track down the wholesale companies, who have been or still are selling Bellari, someone could help you out.
Most of them have their own tech service and do have all the necessary documentation for the brands they represent. If they have not signed any contracts with Bellari, forbidding them to share schematics etc... it might be your best bet.

my 0,02 euro,

PS Black Lion was very cool and ok to deal according to my own experiences, sometimes people running a business, are just to busy to type long and lovely mails :cry:

(edited for typing error)

from what I have seen in my own Bellari gear, a skilled EE (or serious hobbiest!) shouldn't have too much problems in putting the schematic on paper. I mean have you opened one of those boxes? Compare this to a G9 and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Latest posts

Back