Who can rack up an SSL channel strip? (SL611V)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cactus

I got one a while back. I'd want to use the Pre, EQ and Comp. The rest of the stuff he could keep (aux stuff, P&G fader, etc).

Does anyone here do that stuff, or know where to find people who do?
Thanks.

squib, nice to see you lurking around here.
I found your homepage some days ago when I was googling for MCI JH500 channelstrip schematics. Can you direct me to a source where to find them? I do have them as real bad photographs on my computer but paper is better for overview.
I have six C series channelstrips lying around which I want to rack for my studio.

cheers
Jens

good question Steve, hey Cactis if it is a 4000 611, then i have the schemos, so racking is not a problem.

thanks for the kind words about the site gar381!

jensenmann, i only have the MCI-500 schemo on a giant A0 sheet! Keep hassling me and maybe i find time to scan it all, and electonicly stitch it back together.

Hey, squib, if you could do that I´d really appreciate that. The easiest way for me is to print all the A4 pages and finally glue them together. This way you don´t have to digitally stick it together.
:thumb:
Jens

Back