24mm Chassis Punch in US

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys, I did not get a reply on either of two emails to DIYTools.com so London Tools it is...

Would $23 including an 8mm allen key and the shipping to your door be okay with you? If so PM me and let me know.

So far I see:
nathun
jeroddumas
elco
kidtexas

I'm not saying you are obligated at this point, though its enough for me to go ahead and order 6. If you guys each take one, then I have one extra to sell. If you PM me please include your mailing address, I'll send you back mine and we'll work out the payment details.

Peace and Thanks!
Charlie

they do not always drill a hole on center
That aspect and the "funny" 24mm size is the reason I wanted a 24mm punch. If you look at the price that I got here, this is cheaper than the greenlee punch as well...even with shipping from the UK. :green:

Peace!
Charlie

[quote author="SonsOfThunder"]Sorry for the delay, but the order was placed today! I'll post when they arrive. Thanks to all!
Charlie[/quote]
They have arrived...and are very cool! The fit on the Neutrik D-series is :cool: :green: :cool: :green: :grin: :green:
I have orders from kidtexas and nathun, so there are 3 available. Send me a MO and your punch will be on the way. $23 includes the shipping to your door. This includes the 8mm allen key. Thanks for making cheaper 24mm holes a reality for my DIY!

Peace!
Charlie

Latest posts

Back