help with Lang Electronics LRP-1C

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tapebaker

i purchased one of these off ebay many months ago and i'm just now getting around to trying to make it work.

it's basically tape machine electronics in a 2U rack unit with a VU meter in the center...but incorporated within the unit is what is supposed to be a very good mic pre (beefy freed input transformer, etc.). of course, this is what i'd like to use it for.

i found the proper jones connector to hook up the a/c, but i can't for the life of me find any information about this piece on the web or otherwise...a schematic would certainly help.

it appears to be missing a couple of pieces...one would fit into what looks like a tube socket, but i'm pretty sure that's not what it is. it also appears to be missing a couple of cards. however, it's very possible of course that these pieces are not needed to take advantage of the mic preamp.

anyone ever seen or used one of these, know where i might find a schematic, etc., etc.?

help!

TIA,

adam

p.s. i will post pics if needed.

Back