Anyone live in or near london want a free bloo la2 kit?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scenaria

Please check this thread...

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=945

only the violent need apply!!! and I want pictures of proof! :green:

This can't be London in the UK, can it? Otherwise I'd be very surprised at some of the phrases employed in his email: 'Bro Craig', 'saving you a hell lot of trouble', 'new church branch we just opened next week', 'time devoted on planning', 'hope to read from you soonest', none of which I expect would be in common usage by 'pastors' in the UK.

(Please don't take the above as any sort of criticism of US idioms of speech, it's just a fact that people talk differently in different countries...)

James.

Oh ferfuxake Steve........this stinks more than a very stinky thing in a stink house.
I toy with all these scum. Have some fun with em.

peter

track down his isp from his email header
then send an email to the abuse email address on the database
if the isp is cashette - complain to them

[quote author="Scenaria"]its [email protected]

I just checked and they have an annon email signup thing...

it would be nice to get them to povide ip info on this user...[/quote]
what is the ip address on the internet header though?

yup

and what time exactly is it right now in london?

I tell ya what happened...

these guys simply look for the big ticket items on ebay... run the scam in shotgun affect..

it doesnt work on crated heavy items but he didnt realize this until I pointed out the shipping.

I hate these F-in people.. I'd rather house a dozen crack addicts than deal with these scum

[quote author="gyraf"]ny.com is in USA[/quote]
I just thought we could trace the ip address of the sender using arin..

in the meantime you may want to raise a abuseemail with
[email protected]
that is the technical contact for the isp

[quote author="Scenaria"]I'd rather house a dozen crack addicts than deal with these scum[/quote]
Ahhhh....

Thanks, Scenaria!

-Looks like I have somewhere for my family to stay when they get here next week!
:grin:
Keef

Hi Guys,

If I were you i would ignore it, he's making you waste your time and emotional energy. Don't bother - get back to some DIY. But then again i would want to solder him to a 42 bus and see it sail off a cliff :)

I think you might find this link most entertaining, similar scam case where a powerbook was being scammed - and the guy scammed the scammer... hilarious

http://www.p-p-p-powerbook.com/

All the best

AHG

[quote author="AudioHolyGrail"]Hi Guys,

If I were you i would ignore it, he's making you waste your time and emotional energy. Don't bother - get back to some DIY. But then again i would want to solder him to a 42 bus and see it sail off a cliff :)

I think you might find this link most entertaining, similar scam case where a powerbook was being scammed - and the guy scammed the scammer... hilarious

http://www.p-p-p-powerbook.com/

All the best

AHG[/quote]LMAO :grin: :grin: :grin:

[quote author="SSLtech"][quote author="Winston O'Boogie"]I rest my case.[/quote]

I breast my face.

-I win! :green:[/quote]

You messed my ace :sad:

Latest posts

Back