old RO info

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafafredd

Hi.

I have seen lots of posts about OLD RO info...

I want to say that I have lots of threads saved on their entire form.

if we cannot get the data from CB, I will make it available for all users.

I think it will need some editing, just to get the RO logos out, etc... That may not be difficult. What we want is the text in there.

I´m going on a trip tomorrow early in the morning and by monday I will be back.

Let me know if you think we will need to do it and I will send parts of my archive to anyone who can help "extracting" the text. After the work is done, we can put it online without any worries... Maybe all the work is just deleting some RO logos from HTML subdirectories. If this is it, I can do it alone.

Anyway, I have been reading about buying the old data etc... Well, if it cannot be done, just don´t panic. Wait to see what I have. I have been collecting threads on my HD for a year or so. I have lots of good things. Entire big threads. All projects you can remenber of.

In fact that will be really good if we can finally organize an archive with very good info based on those "old" posts.

Sometimes bad things comes for good.

So, Now we have a faster and cleaner site, and if we´ve lost our posts, everybody could work together to organize what we still have. :wink:

Feel free to PM me if I can help with any of the editing-changing to text format, etc. It's the least I could do...

Joel

:guinness:
wink.gif
blink.gif

Raf,

Just sit on it for now until the new home here gets organised. There will probably be some suggestions for ways to "improve" the site forthcoming soon. I'm just waiting to hear back from admin about some things.

Cyasoon :cool:

I would like to the the old RO posts in the specific thread. Why look somewhere else for e.g. SSL things than in the official SSL thread ?

Keep it simple

Greez
Jürgen

when something gets worked out where to put the RO threads.

I have a number of complete threads and various pages pertaining
to DIY mixer design.

including PRR ,SSLtech, NYDave exploring a tube mixer , active vrs.
passive mixbus etc

cheers,

Lance

If we cut only the posts from people who are in agreeance
on the member list here we should be fine.

I want my posts back!! And so do we All!!

His disclaimer said the individual who posts owns the info posted.

:grin:

I would be glad to host any and all archives.

I think we need about 5 people with their own complete set, just to be safe.

We could organize editing like this:

Each person collects and edits his or her own threads.

what say?

cj

Latest posts

Back