Klark Technik schematics?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Stephen...I had one of their bass amps in my shop back a few months ago and even though I emailed them several times and got back an auto-response from them, I never got a schematic. It wouldn't have too bad but they scraped all the p/n's off the fets and other parts so it was impossible to troubleshoot cost effectively. I ended up calling my customer back and told him to come pick it up. good luck TP

I have a few KT schematics. I think I got them the old fashioned way; I called them up and asked nicely!

[quote author="Test Point"]...I had one of their bass amps in my shop back a few months ago...[/quote]

Klark Teknik makes bass amps??? That's news to me!

Maybe it's another company with KT initials.

Hi Stephen,

I was once was looking for the DN500-schematics. It wasn't included in the .pdf-manual they have online but it was in the printed version. Maybe the same with the DN514. Try to find one who has the printed manual...

regards

Chris

KT gives a handbook with schematic , at least with the DN360 , have it somewhere , the KTR008 is a dubble LM4741 + 8 resistors.
But would love to have more schematics of TK
If someone has them please send them to
htgerbenzon(at)hotmail(dot) com

Back