Fairchild 662 Mic/Preamp??????

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b2

Hi, :grin:

I want to know if someone,can give me info or link about the Fairchild 662 Mic/preamp???? :?:
It will be very nice if I can get the SCHEMO of this box.... :green: :green: just for a little study.....

I don't what's inside??? :cry: it's a Class A amplifier,May be DOA ????
Well, lot's of questions in my head... :? :?:

Merci, a bientot.
B2.

I think John Klett over at PSW has a nice description of the Fairchild family. It seems from that that the only interesting product is the 660/670...

Jakob E.

[quote author="gyraf"]I think John Klett over at PSW has a nice description of the Fairchild family. It seems from that that the only interesting product is the 660/670...

Jakob E.[/quote]
Hi,:grin:
Jakob,

Thank's a lot for the info, I'm interested by this one,Because a friend said me, when he was in a French recording studio"XXX",("Plus 30"in French) He has heard a drum recording session,with this one ,and the sound was very "impressionant"....
So I want to know more about it......if I can find info........I think it's a little
mistery!

And Great thank for Your Site GYRAF and all the info that we can find on it ,VERY Good Work !!! :grin:

A bientot B2,Merci! :thumb:

If you have some Fax, I can send you the schematic.

Cheese,

Olivier Bolling, PLUS XXX technical director

Latest posts

Back