In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, GroupDIY will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement. Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. GroupDIY reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of GroupDIY users who infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copyright has been violated in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide GroupDIY with the following information:
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered via email to:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit GroupDIY to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit GroupDIY to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims are treated seriously and will be reviewed by legal counsel.