• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 1.022.305 Studer transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know Studer sold those separately,
I've only seem them in my Studer 1.819.100 Mic preamps.

There's one for sale in Ebay but the seller asks for a ridiculous exaggerated price,
no one will ever buy it from him for that price:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173742135154
I doubt you will be able to find 10 of those units, maybe not even 1 for a fair price

I didn't know Studer sold those separately,
I think probably any part was available from Studer, but maybe just for client and repair service.

The ravioli trafos were used in various product from the 70'
This specific ref is mainly used at trafo input for the 089 console series

I am guessing that you are planning to build a Studer based gear with mic-amps. It will indeed be almost impossible to find more than 10 of these unless somebody parted out a Studer console (no possibility). However, I have a set of ten 1:4:0.5 mic input transformers and CM inductors. All new and unused. PM me if they are of interest.
Studer_Mic_Input.JPG

I think probably any part was available from Studer, but maybe just for client and repair service.

I think you're right, back then you could probably buy it as a spare/replacement part from Studer,
but I doubt someone as 10 NOS units of these transformers for sale.

Couldn't you use other readily available mic input transformer in your project?
There's great options from Cinemag, Jensen, Sowter, Carnhill, Lundahl, Ed Anderson/CAPI and UTM.

The ravioli trafos were used in various product from the 70'
This specific ref is mainly used at trafo input for the 089 console series

I didn't know it was used on the 089 series, those look like really tasty modules.
Studer stuff from this Era was top notch

but I doubt someone as 10 NOS units of these transformers for sale
NOS will be hard for sure...I should'n say it but I have more that that in a 189 frame unfortunately parted (not by me)
Used as -booster- return, an option for sym and line level at Chanel insert
One day I'll build a sidecar sub-summing with them 🙃
I didn't know it was used on the 089 series, those look like really tasty modules.
Studer stuff from this Era was top notch
I'm sure my lovely 289 agree with you:)

Back