1073 Lite for the 500 or 51X rack

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bruno -

I know this thread is old...but, are you still producing these PCB or kits? If so, I am local here in Atlanta as well....i would like to get one.

hello bruno

very interested in PCBs for your project.  I could slam it out from the schematics if necessary but PCB would be great if its available.

nice project btw been looking for something like this for a while. at first I would like to try one see how it sounds with view of building a 4 channel version

great work m8

:)

OK folks, here's the deal.  I have about 20 boards left of this project, and am willing to let them go for $50 USD each plut PP and shipping.  There is a problem, though with the mini toggle switches.  Mouser used to carry them, but they seem to be presently out of stock with no plans to re-stock.  There is another source, but there is a minimum order of 100 pieces with a 6 week lead time.  I would suggest some sort of group buy, but since each board uses 4 switches, that would mean 25 boards, and I have only 20.  All of the other parts are pretty much off-the-shelf.  The other issue is that I have some family medical matters that are taking most all of my time, so the support for this project would be VERY limited.  I might add that this is NOT a project for beginners, and while I have an up-to-date and correct BOM, it is a pretty tight board.
Thoughts?
Best,
Bruno2000

Back