• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20*21 positions / 2 decks rotary switches w/knobs 200 euros

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cylens

[Edited because of a typo on the price...200, not 300...]

Hello there,

First post here in more than 2 years!

Long story short: 2 years ago I bought a DIY-Racked DR MQ5 kit (stereo parametric equalizer), and wanted to find an alternative to Elma switches. I needed 10 21 steps/2 decks and 10 21 steps/1 deck

I came across an ad on eBay  for rotary switches that would fit for the project, bought 1 just to see how they looked/felt. I thought they were amazing (very sturdy), so I bought the remaining ones and asked the seller for more: I got 20.

They're too big for this project (duh!!!)... I didn't want to sell them, but I really don't know how to use them... so here they go.

They come with bakelite chickenhead knobs. You can lock them for a max position for less than 21 steps, they have D shafts. The funny thing is that they look like 4 decks switches, odd and even connections are on separate decks. They're from 1986/1987 (there's a card with a date stamped on it) and come from then USSR.

I'll be happy to answer questions, provide more photos, measure them, etc.

I'd rather sell the whole pack. Package would ship from France and should be 3,5 kilograms. I think that 200 euros excl. shipping would be a fair price, but I'm open to offers.

FpLakpWl.jpg

gvHY0Nrl.jpg

JayqYBXl.jpg

tDa8AvKl.jpg

Bump,

I'll consider  splitting in 5 or 10 switches/knobs (maybe 60 euros for 5, 110 euros for 10)

Honestly, I'm just missing something to do with those, if you have any suggestion...

Back