• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2021 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY THREAD - All items for FREE

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6N2P Russian Preamp Tubes - NOS never used
Operationally they are the same as 12AX7 but with the Filaments in parallel instead of in series, so they're not pin compatible.

If there's interest from many members I will part the lot, if there's only one member interested I give them all to the same person. Will wait 1 week

View attachment 86788

View attachment 86789
I'll definitely take these. Been looking for a stock of these. Let me know how to proceed.. thanks

Posting this once again for the guy above and anyone who happens to hop on the thread at while this post is still recent:

Before you ask "how can I get XYZ that you are offering," READ THE FIRST POST IN THE THREAD.

I know we get hasty in our excitement and don't always think to do it, but now that you've seen this, go do it.

2x NKK pushbutton switches, SPDT, LED illuminated
IMG_2329.JPG

I've got a few small things to offer. These aren't as exciting as lists of tubes and transistors, but maybe someone will get some joy from them. Everything is in unused, like-new condition. If in the continental USA, I'll gladly cover shipping. Happy holidays to you all!

Taken 2x Neutrik NCJ6FI-S Non-switching Combo Jacks
View attachment 86831

Taken 2x 4PDT miniature toggle switches
View attachment 86832

Taken 10x RCA-style knobs, 33mm
View attachment 86833

2x synth style pointer knobs, 1 red and 1 blue
View attachment 86834

2x NKK pushbutton switches, SPDT, LED illuminated
View attachment 86835
Pmed about switches

Last change for the 6N2P and 6N1P Tubes.

A few people sent PM showing interest, next week I will part out all the tubes evenly between the people that messaged me.

Last edited:
ALL TAKEN

I have 2 sets of SSL 4K G series Mic Preamp PCBs.

Each set of boards has 2 preamp circuits for 2 channels, PSU on the main PCB and an extra PCB for the 2x Gain Switches

IMG_4381.png

IMG_4382.jpg

Last edited:
Teac VU meter. Could be used for any kind of d.i.y project. Not sure of sensitivity but working great.

Attachments

• 20211212_170327.jpg
    20211212_170327.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20211212_170336.jpg
    20211212_170336.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 21
DIN41612 32-way 0.2 inch pitch connectors. These have solder tags and I use them for simple EZTubeMixer prototypes without a motherboard. I have about 15 to spare. Let me know how many you need.

32wayconns.png

220uF 100V axial leaded electrolytic capacitors. Ideal a cathode bypass caps in tube mic pres. I have two bags of about 20 in each. ALL GONE

220u-Fcaps.png

Heat shrink tubes 12mm diameter and 65mm long. I have about 100 of these.

heatshrinks.png

HT and phantom power PCB. Simple CRCRCRC HT supply plus TL783 based phantom supply on a 100mm by 100mm PCB. Ideal for small tube mic pre projects. The ones in the picture are all I have left. ALL TAKEN

ht-phantom-pcb.png

Lunch Box PSU PCB. Contains CRCRCRC HT supply, TL783 phantom supply and a12V at up to 3 amps heater supply. My standard board for rack mounted projects. I have about 10 of these spare. ONLY A FEW LEFT

lunchboxpsupcb.png

Mullard 3-3 tube power amp PCB I designed ages ago but never used. These are the last 4 boards. ONLY TWO LEFT

mullard3-3.png

Cheers

Ian

Last edited:
DIN41612 32-way 0.2 inch pitch connectors. These have solder tags and I use them for simple EZTubeMixer prototypes without a motherboard. I have about 15 to spare. Let me know how many you need.

32wayconns.png

220uF 100V axial leaded electrolytic capacitors. Ideal a cathode bypass caps in tube mic pres. I have two bags of about 20 in each.

220u-Fcaps.png

Heat shrink tubes 12mm diameter and 65mm long. I have about 100 of these.

heatshrinks.png

HT and phantom power PCB. Simple CRCRCRC HT supply plus TL783 based phantom supply on a 100mm by 100mm PCB. Ideal for small tube mic pre projects. The ones in the picture are all I have left.

ht-phantom-pcb.png

Lunch Box PSU PCB. Contains CRCRCRC HT supply, TL783 phantom supply and a12V at up to 3 amps heater supply. My standard board for rack mounted projects. I have about 10 of these spare.

lunchboxpsupcb.png

Mullard 3-3 tube power amp PCB I designed ages ago but never used. These are the last 4 boards.

mullard3-3.png

Cheers

Ian
Hi Ian,
I'm interested in one of those bags of 100uf Caps if still available. Let me know the cost.
Best,
John Justin

I’m going to ship the Russian tubes plus the rest of the stuff that was asked this week

there’s was only 2 members that’s asked for the tubes so if no one else asks for it I will give all the tubes to those 2 members

Packing all the stuff at the moment,
will send items to fragletrollet, manulaudic, TheseGoToEleven, Greebok, Ricardus, Seon and Gsrokmix.

Packing all the stuff at the moment,
will send items to fragletrollet, manulaudic, TheseGoToEleven, Greebok, Ricardus, Seon and Gsrokmix.

Shipped to everyone today.
In the next days I will ship to Hodad.

the smaller parcels with lower than 3€ shipping I'm paying those myself, it's a small gift to try to balance what this community already gave me over the years

Best regards to you all and Merry Christmas

Tiago

I know i’m late to the party as i’ve not been able to get under the stairs to sort these but i have two lots of Multicomp Metal Film Resistors.

61 values ranging from 10 ohm to 1m ohm. Each pack has approx 100 of each value.

Don’t know if they are of any use to anyone. I just have too many.

Pic below shows the label for their type

FB567E70-308B-4F2D-B39D-974F37D66F32.jpeg

Hi there! What happens this year? I was stocking some stuff for Xmass giveaway 2022, thought it was such a great idea!

Hi mate,
thanks for the encouragement and the nice words.

There's 2 reasons I didn't do it this year,
one of them is that last year I was expecting more involvement from members, we all have too much stuff sitting on shelves and drawers, and many of us have too many stock of parts that we will never use. The giveaway was not my original idea, the first time it happened was around 2009/2010 I think, don't remember who started it, but back then there was huge involvement of everyone and it was a beautiful initiative. Back then the forum was much less commercial than what is nowadays, I think White market didn't even exist.
I miss those days and also the period PRR was in the forum, those were the best times.
So the first giveaway thread was so successful that I had high expectations for last year, but it felt short.

The other reason is that I had too much work in November, also some family problems. And then in December I had a tour in Mexico, I just came back home some days ago.
So I also didn't have much time to prepare it this year.

Maybe next year we do it again, remind me please in case I forget

Best regards

Tiago

I would love to do this again, so I’ll also volunteer for the “Remind Tiago” committee for next year. I’ve been trying to stash away little goodies here and there for this exact purpose, so I look forward to offering what I hope are some nice stocking stuffers next time!

Back