212 H-1 Collins Audio Mixer Schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opacheco

Hi,

Do someone have the “212 H-1 Collins Audio Mixer” schematics? any help will be appreciated

I got an unit like this but it needs some repair process.

Thanks
opacheco

This is all I have.
rackmankey,
Thanks for your help desire with. Look like this unit is a very rare unit and the info and schematic is very difficult to get!

Anyway thanks a lot,

Who can have this schematic? That is the question
opacheco

Last edited:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, hmmmm. Whoops indeed!
Is that prohibited here??….man if you don’t want to read my post, or that is disturb you, we’ll continue with the following message, no problem!!….

But in order to disturb you one more time; DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ABOUT THE 212 H-1 COLLINS AUDIO MIXER?
opacheco

come on guys, stop... ALL OF YOU....

JR
Yes JohnRoberts,

I don’t want to fight with anyone here, this forum is an invaluable ocean of knowledge and I humbly just want to get a help with my solid state Collins mixer and added a pic just in case someone recognizes it and could help me, that’s it!. I don’t want to bother to anyone, please!!

opacheco.

I have spent probably an hour or 2 trying to find something for you with no luck.
There is everything except information on the 212H-1 on this page:
Collins Radio Equipment Manuals | Collinsradio

Maybe you could contact them at that page to see if there is information they might have that is not on that page.

Maybe some of the other 212 circuits are similar?
Seeing as you have 3 channels, maybe you can compare between them to troubleshoot?

I have spent probably an hour or 2 trying to find something for you with no luck.
There is everything except information on the 212H-1 on this page:
Collins Radio Equipment Manuals | Collinsradio

Maybe you could contact them at that page to see if there is information they might have that is not on that page.

Maybe some of the other 212 circuits are similar?
Seeing as you have 3 channels, maybe you can compare between them to troubleshoot?
Youngwhisk
Thanks for your help!

The other 212 mixer diagrams are valve mixers and the 212 H-1 is solid state.

I will try to contact the “Collins Radio Equipment Manuals | Collinsradio” guys but in the past I tried to contact to them without any response at all (in that case I tried to contact them for a Collins Mu Compressor)

opacheco

Look at the 212-Z. Probably similar.

I've always heard that weird roller fader is usually a problem.

Look at the 212-Z. Probably similar.

I've always heard that weird roller fader is usually a problem.

emrr,
I had checked that 212-Z Collins mixer schematics and I will searching for similarities between that units!
Thanks a lot

opacheco

Is that prohibited here??….man if you don’t want to read my post, or that is disturb you, we’ll continue with the following message, no problem!!….

But in order to disturb you one more time; DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ABOUT THE 212 H-1 COLLINS AUDIO MIXER?
opacheco
No, actually I was teasing member Whoops for claiming you posted four times in one day 😁

And as I mentioned in my email, I unfortunately do not have the schem for this model.

lassoharp,
Thanks for your advise!….I will check it and ask to that guys if it manual include the schematic before to buy it!

Thanks a lot again
opacheco

Back