• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

22 x Lundahl LL 5402 Output tranformers for sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theholyweed

Hi again everyone, I still have 22 Lundahl LL 5402 Output trannies for sale,  located in uk, would prefer to sell as a job lot,  Please contact me for any more info/pics

Cheers!

These are an interesting 2;1 ratio output transformer. I am a little concerned they are intended for IC circuits with +ve feedback which often means they have a low inductance. They could be interesting for my tube mixer outputs if the inductance is high enough. Are you able to measure the winding inductances?

Cheers

Ian

These are the transformers used in most of the projects I sell, including the project Jakob/Gyraf designed such as the PeQ etc.

So if you're planning on building a school of dual Pultecs, this will be enough for 5 units.

Gustav

Transformers are probably fine as I guided the seller how to do a basic DCR test on them.

However, I would not describe the seller as a "gentleman".

But still this should not get in the way for your purchase.

You can find the spec sheet on google if that helps? looking to preferably sell them as a job lot (or a bunch at least) as there all packaged up ready to go, if you need any more info or interested please let me know..

Back