• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

27.02.22 Price lowered. mic body and shockmount for sale.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Flinn

I have this mic body with shockmount for sale. I think it was a Thomann mic. I had an mk47 kit in it to give you an idea of the size.
Although it was a fairly snug fit.
£30 25uk + shipping.
20220213_204815.jpg

Last edited:
ouch , thanks !
i‘m sorry , but i’m afraid someone else has to buy it , cause i may end up paying app. 100€ for that body all fees and taxes and customs included .

ouch , thanks !
i‘m sorry , but i’m afraid someone else has to buy it , cause i may end up paying app. 100€ for that body all fees and taxes and customs included .
Brexit has really made it untenable for me to buy from UK anymore unfortunately, almost everything now gets hit with VAT/Customs and charges

Brexit has really made it untenable for me to buy from UK anymore unfortunately, almost everything now gets hit with VAT/Customs and charges
not only brexit but more importantly the new EU customs regulations . there‘s no more sending under value or as a gift . theoretically every single package will be taxed . so far not the biggest problem , but here in austria the postal office charges 10€ for every single customs declaration no matter how low .

not only brexit but more importantly the new EU customs regulations . there‘s no more sending under value or as a gift . theoretically every single package will be taxed . so far not the biggest problem , but here in austria the postal office charges 10€ for every single customs declaration no matter how low .

Here in Portugal, some months ago I ordered an item from the UK that cost 3€ and paid 8€ just in Custom taxes+courier handling clearence+VAT.
I used to buy a lot from the UK, now I don't really buy anything from the UK.

Time will tell, but I believe that the UK with Brexit "shot itself in the foot"

Here in Portugal, some months ago I ordered an item from the UK that cost 3€ and paid 8€ just in Custom taxes+courier handling clearence+VAT.
I used to buy a lot from the UK, now I don't really buy anything from the UK.

Time will tell, but I believe that the UK with Brexit "shot itself in the foot"
That's why I mostly get European deliveries sent to my house in France and bring them back to the UK myself nowadays.

Latest posts

Back