• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2x Unitran PP output transformers ~6k to 600 ohms, 6V6, 6AQ5 etc

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you disappeared from correspondence here for a year after we had made an arrangement

Last edited:
Sorry for that shabtek  :(

I still have three of the Philips PP transformers, should you or anyone be interested.

I also had the same experience with Conviction

I was looking for a microphone connector and posted a "wanted" listing on the black market.
He replied saying he had the connector for sale, we agreed on price and everything and then he stopped replying to my emails.

Looks like Conviction is well accustomed to this behavior...

beatnik said:
I also had the same experience with Conviction

I was looking for a microphone connector and posted a "wanted" listing on the black market.
He replied saying he had the connector for sale, we agreed on price and everything and then he stopped replying to my emails.

Looks like Conviction is well accustomed to this behavior...

Looks like it would be appropriate to ventilate this frustration in a PM? We all have our reasons. Mine is often monetary and that makes a local deal preferable.

I've experienced radio silence from countless members. It happens. But sure, it doesn't cost anything to reply.

In case you haven’t realized the whole point is that you are not particularly good at replying to PMs ...

Latest posts

Back