51xAudio by [silent:arts]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Volker,

PP'd for 2 Haufe Tx...
always a pleasure.
I'm finishing my DAOc, hope to have my little baner soon!!!

cheers.
Jr.

thanks guys,

you are killing me  :D :D :D
more than half of the stock sold in 3 days - I thought it will last the rest of the year, and initially only wanted to order 20 pieces.

now don't panic, I will re-order once they are gone, but Haufe only does BTO with a lead time of min. 4 weeks  ::)

all packages paid yesterday are out, next shipping is tomorrow morning.

If there are 2 available can I please order. Thanks. Also wondering if you recieved the pcb's for tube compressor. If so I would like to order 2 and hopefully they can be shipped together.

Cheers

Nick

will reserve two for you.
which tube compressor PCBs do you want?
D-AOC: ordered and should arrive soon
D-LA2A: in stock
PM670: in stock

Hi Volker , are you planing to stock NTL1 (ie:169_500 project) ??  :) If yes , rough idea of the price??

RedNoise said:
Hi Volker , are you planing to stock NTL1 (ie:169_500 project) ??  :) If yes , rough idea of the price??
I guess I would need to have at least the same price Thomann has (cheaper than canford or farnell) ...
need to phone for the new prices, Neutrik decided to higher all prices 1st of may (my last order was before)
if more people are interested in NTL1 transformers post your interest, I would like to have an idea of the quantity.

[silent:arts] said:
if more people are interested in NTL1 transformers post your interest, I would like to have an idea of the quantity.

I'd probably be in for a pair.  They're hard to find in the US.

Hey mister audio transformer...While you're at it : why not a pikatron or Lundhall feeler (AOC51X) ??

RedNoise said:
Hey mister audio transformer...While you're at it : why not a pikatron or Lundhall feeler (AOC51X) ??

we want to check the prototypes first ;D
I'm sure it works, but you better know, and have an independent opinion aka beta tester aka our well known Holger.
(I would have said "unbiased opinion", but since Holger is a D-AOC user ... )

Back