-

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool!!!!.......

I think I would like to hear more of your voice.......

Let the instruments support what You're singing .....Although the instruments do sound nice too!

I read something a while back where some guy was explaining that it's like talking to your friend in a crowded bar...... If your friend is coming through just enough to hear clearly and you're able to focus effortlessly while everything around is still  loud, it's there..... Like the guy or people next to you aren't talking too loud to distract from the conversation between you and your friend.....something like that....

Nice work!

Thank You for sharing....!

I was wondering if it could be interpreted as an  artistic approach.... Like you were holding back with the lyric..... It almost works like you're sharing how it feels to be holding it in....be it pain or something.............

You have a nice sound....and I'm excited for you....This is some very cool material...

Yes....Let it Out!!!!!

My interpretation anyhow....

Thanks again!

80hinhiding said:
Will take a stroke of luck I suppose in the sea of the Internet.

A

I can only say with any certainty how not to make anything happen, and possibly some ways to deal with it in a positive way....lol

Not everyone has your talent. I sure don't . So I at least have an excuse.... Oh....I just shared one of my ways of dealing with it..... :D

These days I'm very much into tropical/electronic. One thing I learned is that people need to feel good when they listen, unless they're depressed about something. They want to dance, they want to feel good. I used to write about a lot of my personal feelings, but life is too short....

A vibe that says...'enjoy life, it's yours'.  That's all I care about now. It's all I wanna listen to and write about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fNOPwGI7k&start_radio=1&list=RDQMnsVOw5S0kpg

Also, check out the girl at 28:45. WOw! Deamn is writing some cool stuff, as far as I've been paying attention.

80hinhiding said:
Life is too short not to express your feelings in my opinion.

Adam

I just listened to your new additions....Very impressive........

And Don't worry about me, I express plenty around the various threads here....lol

Definitely could see myself enjoying some new experiences if I had the ability to create like you...... Thanks!

80hinhiding said:
Fair point. I like upbeat too, don't get me wrong. A lot of upbeat songs have masked feelings in them though.. ie, some rock songs that are dressed up to hide the depressed meaning behind it.. or the very point of that electronic song you like talking about 'Trying to forget you."

Life is too short not to express your feelings in my opinion.. and this kind of music you linked to is reallllly not my thing at all.  When I do upbeat it'll be with instruments and a warmer sound.. but that'll probably be with a band, if/when that happens I don't know.

Adam

Expressing feelings is important...and I've written and explored that for a long time. I just wanna have fun now. Good luck with your stuff! Also, a lot of those songs are focusing on female singers, singing about how they're feeling...which doesn't bother me. I like girls singing to me. :) I think women are born to sing.

I found much of my writing was focusing on my own feelings, experiences, love, etc. I got sick of that. It takes a certain mindset to want to have fun, to offer fun...I've found.

I think I'll take some Three Days Grace ///// When I want a dose of someone's reality served chilled.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL2ZwXj1tXM

But I dig me some Positive Vibes most of the time ...... I won't post that music because it's a bit too controversial and would leave myself open for judgement from the  people that don't believe in my positive views....lol

Positive vibes are always good. :) Three days grace is great! If you care about what people think, you will always be their prisoner. I think my fav of theirs is Just Like You. I've always digged Eve6's Promise as well. ...and old rage against the machine. Lots of power stuff.

There's all kinds of vibes that people res with, but beach/freedom and hot women are definitely, by far, at the top. I love african drums too(steel drums?), beats, etc. Stuff that feels great and makes a person want to dance. ;)

desol said:
Expressing feelings is important.. Also, a lot of those songs are focusing on female singers, singing about how they're feeling...which doesn't bother me. I like girls singing to me. :)

She singing to you??? ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_aVFVveJNs

desol said:
If you care about what people think, you will always be their prisoner.

Never care what people think of me  ....Just being considerate....... as much as I humanly can....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE3Fp8C_ufg

Very cool. Great vocal performances. I dig when the genders sing together, from a simple production standpoint. Cool stuff! Fun stuff. Hopeful kind of feeling.

I think she's singing to God, but I could take care of it. :D

Back