• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8-slot Lunchbox Kit Group Buy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi weiss,

let me check if I have any rack ears left from the last batch - I should know this evening. As for connectors I was never selling them, you need to contact volker in case you're from EU or classicapi if you order from anywhere else. They stock all the connectors you need :)

M.

michal_k said:
Hi weiss,

let me check if I have any rack ears left from the last batch - I should know this evening. As for connectors I was never selling them, you need to contact volker in case you're from EU or classicapi if you order from anywhere else. They stock all the connectors you need :)

M.

thanks michal! and whats the cheapest option for a psu?

Yay! We have 15 orders. If you still want to join the GB please do it before EOD as I will close the list and start organizing stuff.

M.

emailled and pmed but didn't get any reply from you michal !?!  :-\
btw: i am in need of some rack ears too

fishdrop said:
Hey michal_k,

got your mail regarding the group buy.

must the rack ears be ordered separately??

all the best

sind nicht mit dabei..

fishdrop said:
Hey michal_k,

got your mail regarding the group buy.

must the rack ears be ordered separately??

all the best

Hi,
You'll choose whether you want the rack ears when making the payment. No need to order them separately :)

M.

If people are looking a psu for this rack keep an eye out for a Cloud CMX Mixer 1040 PSU.

I bought one and its fairly perfect.

+/- 17.5VDC @ 600mA per rail.
(that can be knocked down to 16VDC locally with an extra R-C filter [10r, 100uf], thats what they do in most consoles)

+/- 15VDC @ 250mA per rail.
(Uses LM7815 regulators but they can be swapped for 24V regs, there's 30VDC at the reg inputs)

+ 48VDC @ 50mA

Dimension wise i think it will just fit behind the blank spaces.

150 € for the mixer psu here is more than i paid for parts and psu pcb by silent arts. but nice idea anyway..

yeah that'll do nicely.
But i picked up the Cloud PSU for £20 [on Ebay]... 

Hi,

Is  there any chance to get one this 500 series rack or the batch is over

Hi,

quick update: I'm struggling with availability of the aluminium rails - the shop that has been supplying me has them backordered and you don't wanna know the ETA. Should have replies from other vendors some time this week.

Once I get this part confirmed I'll start sending payment info. Sorry for the delay, with GBs it seems there's always some small thing going south ;)

to all latecomers - you can still participate in the GB. Just send me an email as outlined in one of my previous posts.

michal_k said:
quick update: I'm struggling with availability of the aluminium rails - the shop that has been supplying me has them backordered and you don't wanna know the ETA. Should have replies from other vendors some time this week. Once I get this part confirmed I'll start sending payment info. Sorry for the delay, with GBs it seems there's always some small thing going south ;)

hey did you get my message michal? ;)

Back