A>D conversion of a DC signal

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I hope it works well, I kept reading all these warnings about keeping DC and AC lines separate, and power lines, and parallel this, and perpendicular that. I was a tad overwhelmed, so I just tried to make it all fit, without too many jumpers.

PCB Express will get me three of these board in two days for less than $60, which I think is a pretty good deal. I need two channels, so I can mess around with the first, hopefully nail everything down and get it working, then build two clean channels.

[quote author="OddHarmonic"]Thanks! I hope it works well, I kept reading all these warnings about keeping DC and AC lines separate, and power lines, and parallel this, and perpendicular that. [/quote]

Well of course all that stuff is true, although it doesn't usually mean the difference between working and not working---more working well and not as well.

Things are much easier at higher levels and lower frequencies. V-F's have a little of both high frequencies and lower levels, so some care is required. But you will learn a lot in the process.

Back