• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

adams smith synchronizer, fostex 4030 accesories and others

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel212zk

Hello everyone, I'm new here. At this moment I am doing a cleaning of my workshop and recording studio located in Madrid, I´m Spain, and I have many pieces of things that I will not use.

I know  this is my first post, though i've been consulting this forum often for quite some years.  I don't want to look just like the type of user only registering for sales, but i  think some of the stuff i have might be of interest  to this forum.

I will keep updating the Topic  as i classify my stuff. There will be NOS tubes (EF12, EF800...), Neve BA440's, Neumann Tuchel, AD436 chips, Studer 1/4" Recording Head, Ampex ATR 1/4"  Head Assembly.  Still have to see how many units of some stuff (like tubes) and classify.

For the moment  only Synchros are listed.

1.adam smith 200 system neve.without power supply with manual
sincronizer for a lot of machines, otari analog and digital multitracks (dtr 900 ,mx5050,mtr90,
mci sony jh16 and 24,fostex analog machines,soundcraft....) as is    . 120 euros

2 -fostex 8753 accesory for 4030 sincro for video machines  .30 euros

3 fostex 8779 accesory for 4030 sincro for mci sony jh16 24  .  60 euros

4-fostex 8780 accesory for 4030 sincro for otari mtr90  . 60 euros

5-fostex 8791 accesory for 4030 sincro for sony pcm 3324 . 35 euros

6-fostex sync cable 20 pin fostex sync .  Hard to find  .30 euros

7-fostex sync cable 30 pin fostex sync  .  Hard to find .30 euros

8-Tascam mts 1000 midiizer (tascam analog and digital machines sincro with midi,etc...)  without enter  know, without cables, without manual (its on line ) 120 vac .works fine    220 euros.

Or make me an offer , thanks

more things . kenton minimoog retrofit, works ok,uninstaled afeter restore a mini moog. without manuals and instructions 120 euros or make me an offer

Attachments

• kenton mini moog 1.JPG
    kenton mini moog 1.JPG
    464.8 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back