ADM 2780 Schematic Needed!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnomefather

I have two ADM 2780 modules I’m trying to wire up. I found the pinout in the Technical Docs section, and a schematic for the 780, but no 2780... not sure how similar these modules are, but it seems like a pretty different beast. Anyone know if there’s a schematic floating around? I’ve googled high and low and can’t find one. Thanks in advance!!!!

Just found this on Gearslutz and feel like an idiot:

"The only difference between the two is the 2780 had a polarity switch in the center of the gain select switch. This would add a IC to flip the polarity only when turned on. When polarity switch was not turned on the 2780 was identical to the 780 and they sound identical."

Maybe that would be useful info to add to the Technical Documents?

People will find it in your post, but feel free to post the info in the Tech Docs if you're inclined to. It's useful information, since there are no 2780 schematics floating around that I've run across.

Hi,
the Technical Documents section is only for "Documents":

"
1) Start a new thread for each new manufacturer/brand/author of the document, observing appropriate capitalization for instance, "Brand" and not "bRaNd".
2) In the body of the post, ONLY post the model number/document title, NO COMMENTARY and no links to other websites.
"

Back