• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ADM Console For Sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starfish

Hi All,
Haven't posted in a while, but check in occasionally. Making more music than gear these days.
Reluctantly letting go of my ADM V1203 console. Includes power supply, patch bay, and custom stand. Modified by forum member Bluebird. Came to me with: 10 mic/line pres (2780) Transformer direct outs(9 working). 14 1540 eq's (2 missing). 6 channel return. I think he installed output transformers on those channels as well. Mods include diy discrete op amps and Triad Geoformer transformers on the inputs. Q controls installed on EQs. Hardy op amps on the main bus.
I used this mostly to record drums in my old place, but I had to move and don't have the room for it anymore. I'd like to see it stay together, but need to clear space in my much smaller studio). Its been sitting a couple years, but was working up until I moved. $3200 OBO. Southern California local pickup only.
IMG_0030.JPGThanks, Michael

Hi All,
Haven't posted in a while, but check in occasionally. Making more music than gear these days.
Reluctantly letting go of my ADM V1203 console. Includes power supply, patch bay, and custom stand. Modified by forum member Bluebird. Came to me with: 10 mic/line pres (2780) Transformer direct outs(9 working). 14 1540 eq's (2 missing). 6 channel return. I think he installed output transformers on those channels as well. Mods include diy discrete op amps and Triad Geoformer transformers on the inputs. Q controls installed on EQs. Hardy op amps on the main bus.
I used this mostly to record drums in my old place, but I had to move and don't have the room for it anymore. I'd like to see it stay together, but need to clear space in my much smaller studio). Its been sitting a couple years, but was working up until I moved. $3200 OBO. Southern California local pickup only.
View attachment 86372Thanks, Michael
Hi, is this still for sale?

This console looks great, and should sound amazing.
If it has the circuit I think it has the Mic Pre uses input and output transformers and discreet Opamp, and the EQ's and inductor based.

It's a shame I'm not in LA and actually 6000 miles away, otherwise I would buy it

Latest posts

Back