Air Farce One due down in the County Clare

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

I think Prince Harry had to be kept well away from the  Red Carpet affair at Bucks Palace after D'trumpf's twitter outburst about his wife , my god does the president have no filter on his gob or what ?

I guess El Presiedente can get all the dirt he wants on the Markles , just put in a call to his security chief and he'll get a full run down on the security dossier, incredibly poor form though to insult your host's family , fair does to Lizzy she grinned and bore it with a smile for the cameras .

Did you ever, as children in the play arena come across the kind of person who tries to divide loyalties , or drive a wedge between one group and another in order to curry favour , but theres always a bigger game at stake ,hmmm @'Tremendous Trade Deal ', our friends who we jumped in to save in WW2 ,but we got the flying bomb and a load of scientists ready to start a nuclear program and space race  for your troubles ,.thanks

Diplomacy and tact obviously dont figure in the Drumf book of leadership skills , its bully bully bully all the way to the bank , Ive heard his words likened by some to 20th century totalitarian despots , Id say he belongs more in the days of Roman empire and circus maximus

Tomorrow the wild county of Clare will play host to his highness and Mel  , no doubt its at 110% manpower  to ensure its all smooth as butter,
music and dancing and drinking will be had  ,
its more like a staff holliday when the 'Service' visit Clare , probably the most laid back detail on their books , I think 'Air Strip one ' is code for Shannon  , probably the most important civilian airport on the planet to east bound US millitary aviation , not to mention 'bonded' areas or holding facillities where the law of the land is effectively circumvented , invesigative journalism was once offered a secure holding facillity at Shannon  to render suspects in 'War on Terror' ops , the guy had tape recordings of being offered no 'questions asked facillities' and even 'soundproofing' if that was nessesary . The late Howie Marks did of course elude to the 'Shannon Freeport' in many of his escapades , seafarers, wheeler dealers , craftsmen and musicians , they'd have you bought and sold before you knew ,  ;)

tunes sample ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ikv6GN4fw

Tubetec said:
I think Prince Harry had to be kept well away from the  Red Carpet affair at Bucks Palace after D'trumpf's twitter outburst about his wife , my god does the president have no filter on his gob or what ?
Well at least he didn´t seperate the child from the mother :-X
Tubetec said:
tunes sample ,
no such thing as living culture, I especially liked the into/outro tune, reminds me of Toumani Diabaté in a
strange way :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H30CmBizvXg

Interesting that later both Bucks Palace and Trump issued a statement saying Harry and Donnie did in fact meet , and it was all a very friendly affair.

The other big gaff was while speaking to Ireland's prime minister about Brexit Trump said ,' dont worry ,you'll get your wall '
;D , for something he talks up alot ,he really doesnt have much grasp of the consequences or implications of Brexit at all does he .

Thats quite remarkable Toumani's gourd instrument is quite similar sounding to the Harp , I knew that there are strong musical links between many societies along the western seaboard of the Atlantic , I guess that hand plucked gut sound was the basis of all stringed instruments back in the day.

Back