Aliexpress M7 Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoops

GDIY Supporter
Hi,
I was not aware that there were M7 type capsules being sold from Aliexpress.
The source and production should be in China for sure, didn't know they were doing generic M7 based capsules, but I guess it was a matter of time.

Anyone tried these capsules and can to share their experience with them?

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 07.29.45.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 07.29.51.png

There's a lot of different sellers and links, the prices vary also, but it's probably the same capsule in all of them:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...00029847183100!sea&curPageLogUid=Kd1R8olm7mzM
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...00031060613645!sea&curPageLogUid=ITEZJAzXHlpC
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...00030168656663!sea&curPageLogUid=GOco6SVNnDnN
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...00030617233155!sea&curPageLogUid=PZGoLSW1k6vr
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...00031367207584!sea&curPageLogUid=i5E63j3FKO9i

just got one installed in tube mic.
Having some issues with polar patterns but that might be my mistake , beside that awesome smooth sounding capsule.
There is great video posted by one of the members here.
3U - M7 - sonic butter

There are many different versions of this type of product produced in China. Its quality and price are completely related, and if you purchase a very cheap version, it may be very poor or even impossible to use at all. If you purchase an expensive version, it may work well. It's kind of like a lottery!

There are many different versions of this type of product produced in China. Its quality and price are completely related, and if you purchase a very cheap version, it may be very poor or even impossible to use at all. If you purchase an expensive version, it may work well. It's kind of like a lottery!
Ignore this post please, this is trolling of worst kind. Absolutely not true. ChatGPT could very well be the end of forums like this.

A friend from China sincerely advises you !Don't to buy it.
A friend from Europe welcomes you. This is for the most part empirically driven forum (or at least i like to believe so). Empiricals are therefore highly appreciated. I was hoping you could substantiate the claim with some.

As a supplement, I do not recommend anyone purchasing this replica. As I said, its quality varies and can sometimes drive people crazy

Chatgpt bugging? Not that smart after all.

I totally agree. You @kingkorg, you...
You are "more problematic" and way too clever for a human! 😁
You are a real thorn in the backside of robots like me & Mr.Chatgpt.
All the posts I see you in, are full of rationality and logic.
So empirical you are, too.

"can sometimes drive people crazy"
As for me. I live in France. It's chaos here already!
So I WANT to go crazy and WANT to buy from China.
Pay extortionary high EU taxes for them.
I WANT different versions of this type of product produced in China.

In the meantime, this thread is taking a very "experimental" direction.

M

Last edited:
As a supplement, I do not recommend anyone purchasing this replica. As I said, its quality varies and can sometimes drive people crazy
I can't agree. My pair of Ali M7s sound great in the OA M49 Circuit. Absolutely identical. You would expect a 500-euro capsule in a blind test, huge. My opinion...

Only the 5840 tubes are in this OA M49 circuit varies like hell. Tested many of them, burned them in for two days... and these tubes fluctuate a lot depending on the background noise and "microphony sensitivity" against rumble.

Attachments

• PXL_20230514_082456550.jpg
    PXL_20230514_082456550.jpg
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 3
Interesting thread indeed. It is important to interject with some reason, so some poor person doesn't stumble upon information digested and spat out by a black box, and take it for a fact.

Technological war is going global thanks to the transformers. Misinformation takes whole nother meaning. Reading between the lines is something we all need to get better at.

I totally agree. You @kingkorg, you...
You are "more problematic" and way too clever for a human! 😁
You are a real thorn in the backside of robots like me & Mr.Chatgpt.
All the posts I see you in, are full of rationality and logic.
So empirical you are, too.

"can sometimes drive people crazy"
As for me. I live in France. It's chaos here already!
So I WANT to go crazy and WANT to buy from China.
Pay extortionary high EU taxes for them.
I WANT different versions of this type of product produced in China.

In the meantime, this thread is taking a very "experimental" direction.

M
As you can see, I am not a native English speaker. As proof, you can check my posts and I firmly believe that no robot will post on this forum seeking repair assistance

Latest posts

Back