• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Altec 322-C Project

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13engrsapper

GDIY Supporter
I am getting ready to list an Altec 322-C on eBay, I thought I would mention it here first. If it does not sell, we will restore it, and put it to good use, or sell it as restored :).

It is missing its P-511 Power supply, and the input and output atttenutators, one knob, and might as well figure all the tubes. The attenuators are off the shelf 600:600/500:500 Daven stepped types - there are plenty of alternatives. All of the transformers are there and in perfect condition. It will obviously need recapping/restoration, a great tube project for tube guys! I am just throwing up a quick iPhone pic for now. Feel free to ask questions, or make offers. Guys when I say make offers, it means make offers. Don't ask me what you should offer. I will not be offended, it's not one of my kids, or grandkids (I didn't make it); and it's a "project." So offer away.

More pics to come.

Attachments

• tempImage4GC0Cd.png
    tempImage4GC0Cd.png
    15.3 MB · Views: 1
  • _Y9A7113.jpg
    _Y9A7113.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • _Y9A7114.jpg
    _Y9A7114.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • _Y9A7115.jpg