• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AML ez1073 Rack Pair w/ Collective Cases & CAPI knobs - Need Minor Work

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EstockAudio

Hello gents,

A year or so ago, I purchased a pair of AML ez1073 rack kits to build and I got them 99% finished but, despite my best  efforts, I couldn't figure out a couple quirks with the build despite hours of troubleshooting.  So, I've decided to sell them and cut my losses.  I'm not the most savvy guy with electronics, but I'm sure one of you guys could figure it out with no issue.

These kits are completely built out.  They are housed in Collective Cases ez1073 cases, which are great.  They also have the CAPI aluminum marconi-style knobs, not the cheap plastic ones. 

Here are the issues:

ez1073 #1
- Mic inputs and EQ work perfectly and sound awesome.
- The line input doesn't pass signal.  I have double checked the switch and pin        placement.  Everything is fine there.  No sure where the issue is.

ez1073 #1
- Mic input and line input work fine and sound awesome
- The moment the EQ is engaged it sounds like it's being band passed.  The EQ frequencies and amplitude react like they should, but something is definitely amiss here. 
- When EQ isn't engaged the pre sounds great.

I'm asking $700 for each ez1073 (plus shipping).  That's less than cost of the parts of each kit (not to mention the shipping I paid) and you're getting the labor free!

Message me if you're interested! 

Attachments

• ez1073.jpg
    ez1073.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 119
Back