Antelope Orion 32 HD Gen3

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timtom

Anyone using a Antelope Orion 32 HD Gen3 with USB?

They had many problems with the USB drivers when they came out. Are they solved now?

I have a Orion 32+
The drivers are an absolute disaster.
I'm running it over a RME Madiface which works since i've done all the routing and don't have to touch it anymore.
However it more or less every start up says: Please Activate, but works anyway...

I'm runing 32+ gen3 on my PC with ryzen7 architecture (3800 processor on asrock x570 mobo).
Works like charm over USB! No problems at all.
I believe it has a lot to do with motherboard architecture since it needs a lot of bandwidth on PCI bus. That's why it didn't work on my previous configuration (older intel with i5 processor).
I don't have experience how it behaves on mac computers via usb. On M1 2021 mac via thunderbolt is all ok.

I m using orion 32 silver original and also had New Galaxy 32 on Thunderbolt works super stable the new drivers with new firmware working Great!!.. Of course i would choose LYNX aurora n 16 with HD native is Super stable

First, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers and firmware from the Antelope Audio website. Check the release notes to see if any known issues have been resolved in the latest version.

Back