Any Euphonix techs here? Need your help!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilya

I've installed a CS-2000F desk in the studio. Almost everything is working like it should, although there're few small things that bug me and I want to get rid of them.
I talked to local tech but he won't be able to look at the desk for almost a week or two, so I thought maybe I canfix some small issues.
So, what's wrong:
1. Headphone amp - the signal coming out of the headphone out is heavily distorted, and "phones" knob doesn't do anything. I think this is because of blown buffer ics (LT1404) although I'm not sure.
2. One of the continious rotary opto-encoders doesn't work.
3. When I turn the "Mon A" knob fully clockwise I can hear some signal coming out of monitors B. And it sounds like it's hi-passed.
Oh, and maybe somebody could tell me how to take off those knobs? I just can't get it!

I have a CS2000 console, it has it's problems but not the same as the ones you are experiencing, so I can't actually offer any advice.

Yes .... this is an absolutely useless reply, but as there seem to be few people ot there that have these consoles, thought I'd let you know I am one of them too.

Good Luck
Michael

Back