Any experience with Elektronik Lavpris in Aarhus, Denmark?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

living sounds

I ordered a few rare parts from them 3 weeks ago, made an international bank transfer for payment (incredibly expensive considering the cost of the items, but that's the fault of the corrupt banking system) and have not heard from them since. Response was quick asking for an IBAN before I made the payment, but now I don't get any answers...

I don't know banking prices in Germany, but it's often a case of finding the right bank. One of my accounts transfers and exchanges money based on a relatively small percentage of the sum. They're cheap for small amounts. Another bank starts with a relatively large fixed amount and is very expensive for small amounts. They are, however, cheap for large amounts.

Not that I need large transfers today...

I have been a costumer for more than 30 years. They are in my neighborhood. Always very quick and efficient.
"Lavpris" means low prices, which is really a joke, as most of their prices are not low compared to other internet based shops. But the great thing is, that they have many hard to find older parts.

BTW: I bought some microphones from Germany recently. It took five weeks for the postal services to deliver the parcel. So 3 weeks is nothing to worry about. ;)

/Erik

Last edited:
I have been a costumer for more than 30 years. They are in my neighborhood. Always very quick and efficient.
"Lavpris" means low prices, which is really a joke, as most of their prices are not low compared to other internet based shops. But the great thing is, that they have many hard to find older parts.

BTW: I bought some microphones from Germany recently. It took five weeks for the postal services to deliver the parcel. So 3 weeks is nothing to worry about. ;)

/Erik
Yes, the reason I did order from them was that the long-out-of-production part wasn't availible from reliable sources elsewhere.

It took them 3 weeks to to finally ship it, shipping itself then only took 2 days. ;-)

Latest posts

Back