Any good techs in the Minneapolis area?

csonics

Anybody know of a good repair tech in the Minneapolis area? I've got a Lexicon Prime Time that seems to have a VCO leak in the main audio path. I've been banging my head against the wall for a while trying to figure this out but I'm beginning to thing this is way out of my league...

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

-Mike

csonics

pucho,

Thanks for the intel. Looks like a good contact to have. Unfortunately he's a good 3 hours north of the Minneapolis area...

OneRoomStudios

Actually I'll be working with Eddie in downtown Minneapolis today. We work at an audio engineering school called The Institute of Production and Recording. I assist him in the Tech dept. He's an great tech, but he's also incredibly busy. It's definitively worth contacting him though.

csonics

Oh jeez! I saw a picture of them at Grand Marais and thought that was where he was from! Man I need to get more sleep. Thanks guys. I'll get in touch with him today!

aortizjr

There is this place called "The Good Guys" here in MN. I personally haven't used them, but have heard nothing but good things.

But they do amps, electronics, all sorts of stuff. I am sure if you call Guitar Center or a music they have heard of them. They are probably also in the phone book.

Latest posts