Any good techs in the Minneapolis area?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csonics

Anybody know of a good repair tech in the Minneapolis area? I've got a Lexicon Prime Time that seems to have a VCO leak in the main audio path. I've been banging my head against the wall for a while trying to figure this out but I'm beginning to thing this is way out of my league...

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

-Mike

Actually I'll be working with Eddie in downtown Minneapolis today. We work at an audio engineering school called The Institute of Production and Recording. I assist him in the Tech dept. He's an great tech, but he's also incredibly busy. It's definitively worth contacting him though.

Oh jeez! I saw a picture of them at Grand Marais and thought that was where he was from! Man I need to get more sleep. Thanks guys. I'll get in touch with him today!

There is this place called "The Good Guys" here in MN. I personally haven't used them, but have heard nothing but good things.

But they do amps, electronics, all sorts of stuff. I am sure if you call Guitar Center or a music they have heard of them. They are probably also in the phone book.

Latest posts

Back