• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Anyone had dealings with Pedalhackerelectronics?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nielsk

I ordered some parts from this site some 60 days ago, nothing yet. No response to any inquiries, the account I created there shows no shipping info and the order as "pending".
No response to inquiries to their Ebay store.
All phone numbers I have found for them are NLA
Wondering if anyone has ever had a successful transaction with them or is it time to head down dispute road...

Definitely dispute the charge if it isn’t already too late (60 days is a long time).

I had a similar experience recently with a different vendor. I filed a PayPal dispute and while it took a few days, I was refunded in full.

Most likely it’s a business that is no longer operating but never bothered to actually close their online store (this is way more common than it reasonably should be)

Last edited:
That's a shame, I ordered from them earlier this year and had no problems whatsoever. I did email them because I was having trouble accessing my order history, but the problem turned out to be a mistake on my end, not theirs -- nevertheless they responded promptly and were helpful. With that experience in mind, I'd agree that radio silence might suggest that something has changed. I haven't received an "updated stock" email from them in awhile, now that I think of it...

I’ve used them several times in the last couple of years and never had a problem. But it’s been at least 4 or 5 months since my last order. Can’t speak to what’s happening with them now.

Back