Anyone have a good source for these style LEDs?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested as well. I couldn't find these on Buerklin's site (searching the part number and also searching the manufacturer). In fact, I've been looking for these on and off for awhile and haven't had much luck other than some suppliers I'm not familiar with who only sell in bulk and require you to request a quote, which I haven't resorted to just yet. It seems like they must be available somewhere, surely. Any leads would be welcome!

Digikey carries Kingbright.
Mouser carries Kingbright.
Neither lists that part number, but Mouser at least recognizes the number as a Kingbright part and says call for quote. That may mean you would have to buy an entire reel.
I don't suppose you need a few thousand?😂

Digikey carries Kingbright.
Mouser carries Kingbright.
Neither lists that part number, but Mouser at least recognizes the number as a Kingbright part and says call for quote. That may mean you would have to buy an entire reel.
I don't suppose you need a few thousand?😂

Finding Kingbright is never difficult, but finding this particular part number is a challenge except for what you’ve noted here, which is that retailers seem to only want to sell them in bulk quantities (by the reel).

Latest posts

Back