anyone have newyorkdaves email?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just trying to think of guys... that arent here or could be emailed (if you didnt follow the stuff from lastnight) I imagine it could be confusing as all hell going into RO for the first time in days heheh

byacey?

bear?

[quote author="Scenaria"]just trying to think of guys... that arent here or could be emailed (if you didnt follow the stuff from lastnight) I imagine it could be confusing as all hell going into RO for the first time in days heheh

byacey?

bear?[/quote]
Tommy Tones seems to just have found out, and I don't think he knows we are here. I can't think of anyone else at the moment.

Kelley

[quote author="Plexibreath"][quote author="Scenaria"]just trying to think of guys... that arent here or could be emailed (if you didnt follow the stuff from lastnight) I imagine it could be confusing as all hell going into RO for the first time in days heheh

byacey?

bear?[/quote]
Tommy Tones seems to just have found out, and I don't think he knows we are here. I can't think of anyone else at the moment.

Kelley[/quote]
I spoke too soon, just saw him here.

Yea,

I've sent a load to people in my address book- Bo H and some UK/Euro guys- Anyone know Zebra50 (Stewarts) address?

Jakobs site is down tonight.

NYDave has just been on RO...

Is there any way we can "signpost" people who can't find here...subliminally??

:?:

Mark

Just had a thought. I have a pretty big email list on paypal dont i ? Want me to post the list here to see if everyones invited ? Itll take some time to go thru each payment to look at the email address, but i could do it sometimes during this weekend.

Gustav

[quote author="Mark Burnley"]Yea,
....- Anyone know Zebra50 (Stewarts) address?
Mark[/quote]

Got here eventually! Thanks for thinking of me. I've been spending all my spare moments today just trying to figure out exactly what went down last night. I'm really impressed how the community has come over here en mass. Business as usual, ladies & gentlemen?

Ah.Why wait till weekend. I deserved a break, so I did it now.
I suspect it would be a bad idea to post the emails list up here. Who wants to take care of it ?

Gustav

Latest posts

Back