anyone interested in an Audio Precision AUX-025 switching amplifier measurement filter in pristine condition ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could just list it on feepay as "buy it now" for whatever you wanted if not interested in a bidding war? There's even an option to select "or best offer" if willing to go in the other direction.

I've put it here in the Black market.
Hi Andre -
I’m interested in the aux 0025, but since I’m a newbie here I can not pm you for 5 days due to the rules.
I understand you can pm me and I can reply, though, so give it a try and let’s talk. I just started looking for one of these to look at audio out if a switching amp in my business, so I‘m legit, don’t worry 😃

Anyone interested in an Audio Precision test systems? I sell refurbished systems, modules, filters, interface adapters and also service them
Hey Duke, I've got some AP System 1's looking for some service and calibration. They are located in CA not far from you. Are you available to do this? let me know. Thx

Back