APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andriejus

Hello,

ORDERS FOR U47 AND M49 ARE CLOSED UNTIL ALL ARE DISPATCHED. IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME BY E-MAIL - [email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
For sale:

ELA M251 CAPSULE MOUNT FOR ALCTRON BODIES
ELAM251stylemount01-vi.jpg

Here is a little nice update for diy ELA M251 mics. This capsule holder system is fully hand made and designed to fit Alctron HT-11A bodies, but is also adaptable to any mic body.

ELAM251stylemount07-vi.jpg

ELAM251stylemount06-vi.jpg

Mounting slots for screws makes it universal for mounting almost any 34 mm diameter capsule. Holes for capsule wire are 1 mm in diameter.
ELAM251stylemount04-vi.jpg

Capsules used for presentation are CT12 (by Tim Campbell) and RK-12.
ELAM251stylemount08-vi.jpg

Price for one holder is 50 eur (including paypal fees).

Shipping:

EU and Scandinavian countries - 5 eur/each
Other - 8 eur/each

Materials:
-Stainless steel screws;
-Transparent acrylic platform (5,5 mm thickness)
-Metal parts from mild steel plated with nickel (30 micron thickness);
-Red felt from 100% natural wool used for piano making;
-Microporous rubber for shock absorption.

Certain metal parts are strongly welded together, but for an extra safety I've put an M3 screw through all. However if you wish M3 screw can be removed to maintain original look.

NOTE: IF YOU FIND THAT HOLES FOR CAPSULE WIRES DO NOT MATCH BETWEEN ACRYLIC AND METAL DISCS, PLEASE TURN THE DISC INTO OPPOSITE DIRECTION. EVERY METAL DISC AND ACRYLIC PART IS MATCHED. IF YOU HAVE ORDERED MORE THAN ONE  AND MIXED PARTS FROM DIFFERENT HOLDERS, YOU MAY HAVE TO SPEND SOME TIME FINDING THE RIGHT PARTS.

Package includes:

1. Assembled holder system;
2. Metal platform for Alctron HT-11A mic body;
3. 2 x stainless steel screws for fixing the holder to the metal platform.

ELAM251stylemount05-vi.jpg

Please note: All orders will be accepted only by e-mail: [email protected]
ELAM251stylemount02-vi.jpg

If any questions please feel free to ask.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Tel. +37062062397
skype - a.aputis

www.aputis.com

Hi,

I know, sorry, butI can't figure it out why is that so. Simply push the right mouse keyboard on the '?' icon an choose "open in new widow". For more pictures and more instant communication you can reach me in skype: a.aputis

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andriejus!

Great offer! Are there more pics?
Will it be possible to fit a binder connector in the body? Also will the head basket stay in plain brass or be nickel plated?

thank you
regards
martin

Hi Martin,

Headbaskets will be nickel plated. There is an option to cooper plate them. Also I could make some baskets in matt nickel (if there are requests), but there should be a minor price increase (about 10 EUR +) as I would have to glass blast them.
Please keep in mind that mic bodies can be powder coated in any color you want. Simply write me RAL code.

I do have more pictures, but they are basically the same as posted here. Last week I've sent a sample for nickel plating. Should get it back this week. Will post some pictures here.

Must check if it fits binder connectors, because it was designed for other connector. If you provide me some tech data of a certain binder connector I could check it.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Thanks for the info! Not such a big deal with the binder connector. how will the connector you´ll use  look like. any links? also will the connector be screwed on the bottom plate as usual? Just wondering because my Equinox Body is always a pain to connect because the aluminum is so soft... (No possibility for a brass bottom? :) )

cheers
M

The connector is the same as in 3D render file. It consists of two parts - male panel mount connector screwd in end bell, and cable female connector. So I can guarantee that it'll last long. These connectors are M23 type, and are more expensive than Binder.

I'll post some pictures of connector later. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andriejus,
Do you know if my PCB designs Like the D-U47,  D-EF47 will fit this nice rendered entity,
i was thinking of printing some D-47FET  as well,

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=58397.0

Let me know,
Best,
Dan,

M23 connector is included?

Looks very nice.  Assuming there will be provisions to fit Max's MK47 PCB in this set?

To be added to buyer's list you are requiring pre-payment?

What is the estimated completion time until shipping?

This looks fantastic BTW.  Definitely in.

Hi Andrew,
it would be better for you to provide your location in your profile so that interested people can evaluate shipping costs etc. Great effort, fantastic looking U47 bodies!! Congratulation!!
Bernd

Category 5 said:
M23 connector is included?

Looks very nice.  Assuming there will be provisions to fit Max's MK47 PCB in this set?

To be added to buyer's list you are requiring pre-payment?

What is the estimated completion time until shipping?

This looks fantastic BTW.  Definitely in.
Thanks!
Yes connector is included in the kit. I'll check if it fits Max pcb, but my gues it will...
Yes I need a prepayment for adding you to the list.
Estimated shipping date - 2 weeks from now.

Kind regards,
Andrew

bernbrue said:
Hi Andrew,
it would be better for you to provide your location in your profile so that interested people can evaluate shipping costs etc. Great effort, fantastic looking U47 bodies!! Congratulation!!
Bernd
Hi thanks for a great advice, didn' t even think about that. Anyway I am located in eastern Europe - Lithuania. For shipping costs please contact me by email - [email protected]

Kind regards,
Andrew

Nice work!!
It would be great to see a three rail option for point to point builds 8)

Back