• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

auction for old NEUMANN mic parts!ending soon!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kooma

if someone is interested:

https://hela.auction2000.se/auk/w.object?inC=HELA&inA=20200309_0939&inO=325

this is in Finland, but I believe they do ship.
this lot has 10pcs  47grilles (I believe they have capsules inside.) most of them has some sort of service note dated 1977 etc
4pcs U87 grilles with capsule
8pcs KM56 capsules and some dynamic capsules.

interesting !
but if there are service note maybe all the capsules are faulty ...  :-[
If they are good so, the buyer will make a lot of money reselling them ...  :eek:

AttamanuBe said:
interesting !
but if there are service note maybe all the capsules are faulty ...  :-[
If they are good so, the buyer will make a lot of money reselling them ...  :eek:
I went in yesterday to check them;
it looked like they have been sitting in boxes for years so probably they all need reskinning.
most of the notes had something like polar pattern not equal or noise in the capsule etc.
but yeah..someone will make  a lot money selling them:)

anyone want to chip in - send a msg! :) I am currently monitoring the live auction. still about 100 items before the mic stuff.

3600euros was the final bid. I hope we get a finders fee whoever bought the lot. :) :)

at least I got to hold them in my shaking fingers yesterday, while taking pictures and going thru them :'(

Latest posts

Back