Audio Measurement

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no MacOS support. Been waiting years for Prism, AP, NTI, anyone to release SOMETHING for MacOS. I understand the vast majority of these things go to industries not stuck on an Apple, but for people in studio land it would be nice to not need to jump OS when not using Pro Tools.

Still no MacOS support. Been waiting years for Prism, AP, NTI, anyone to release SOMETHING for MacOS

Worth testing: these apps or drivers on macOS through WINE. You could also use a Virtual Machine app to run them.

Some time ago, there's been an announcement for an XLR-equipped 402; that would have been a move in the right direction, but no dice...

Yes, apparently they changed their minds due to space limitations and many people where saying that they prefer BNC, go figure...

Still no MacOS support. Been waiting years for Prism, AP, NTI, anyone to release SOMETHING for MacOS. I understand the vast majority of these things go to industries not stuck on an Apple, but for people in studio land it would be nice to not need to jump OS when not using Pro Tools.
When you know how time and resources consuming it is to cater for multiple platforms, you know it's a good solution they have opted for. They can concentrate on developing their products, not on dealing with some of the stupid decisions made by OS designers.

LTSpice is open source? Where is that? I don't see anything on analog's site.

Sorry, should've specified I was talking about Tractor, the app from QA. Surprised me too:

https://github.com/QuantAsylum/Tractor/releases
A bit confusing too, as there's software called Tractor from John Deere, there's the DAW Traktor and several others.

EDIT

Ignore. Tractor just controls the QA401 application, which doesn't seem to be open source:

https://github.com/QuantAsylum/QA401/releases

Last edited:
Back