Audio Transformers and Microphone Capsules by BeesNeez Pro Audio

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veronica Sneesby

BeesNeez Pro Audio is the industry leader in DIY microphone parts. All BeesNeez parts are Australian Made.

Audio Transformers: For some time now we have been recreating some of the classic audio transformers, including the BV08, BV12 and BV11, plus many more. These transformers are all used in BeesNeez Microphones, but are also available to for DIY use. We have tried to keep the cost down for our customers with no compromise to quality, so we have had laminations and bobbins made in very large quantities. These transformers are all handmade and wound with care and attention by our BeesNeez staff. All audio transformers are in stock and ready for shipping. For more information on our Audio Transformers please visit our website
www.beesneezproaudio.com/transformers/

Microphone Capsules: To get that perfect sound, BeesNeez not only manufactures capsules for their own world-class microphones, but also for the DIY microphone community. Our capsule range includes, CK12, M7, K7 (K47), K6 (K67) and K8 (K87) Having resisted the urge to have these manufactured in Asia, BeesNeez is proud to still be manufacturing in NSW Australia. For more information on our capsules, just go to our website for easy ordering
www.beesneezproaudio.com/capsules/

Hey Victoria, I'm a bit confused. Are the prices on your website still in AUD? Because it says currency: USD...

Murdock said:
Hey Victoria, I'm a bit confused. Are the prices on your website still in AUD? Because it says currency: USD...

I'm also curious about this cause I would like to get a CK12.

Veronica is a sweetheart and usually  she doesn't take long to reply.
But she's been off work for months as she stayed with her daughter Phelicity who again was on intensive care over in the US.
Unfortunately, the treatment was unsuccessful.
And the little girl was too ill to fly home.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423985/The-heartbreaking-story-teenage-girl-Phelicity-Sneesby-s-dying-wish-return-home-Australia-intensive-U-S.html

Although it didn't seem possible, Phelicity is back in Australia now which was her dear wish.
Still, Veronica as a mother and the whole Sneesby family are obviously experiencing the most difficult and intense moments one can imagine.
They are in my prayers.

And although this remark may seem out of place at this moment, do continue to buy from them.

Henk

micaddict said:
Veronica is a sweetheart and usually  she doesn't take long to reply.
But she's been off work for months as she stayed with her daughter Phelicity who again was on intensive care over in the US.
Unfortunately, the treatment was unsuccessful.
And the little girl was too ill to fly home.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423985/The-heartbreaking-story-teenage-girl-Phelicity-Sneesby-s-dying-wish-return-home-Australia-intensive-U-S.html

Although it didn't seem possible, Phelicity is back in Australia now which was her dear wish.
Still, Veronica as a mother and the whole Sneesby family are obviously experiencing the most difficult and intense moments one can imagine.
They are in my prayers.

And although this remark may seem out of place at this moment, do continue to buy from them.

Henk

Wow!!!! Having 3 kids myself, one recently born, I can certainly feel for their family. I hope that things work out as best as they can and they find the inner strength to deal with any thing that comes their way. I know that for me family comes first and foremost and my children are the beginning and end of my world. It may sound shallow and materialistic now to say but I am still interested in getting a capsule from Ben so I will be patient and wait for any more info on this. Thanks for the information. I'm sure many people in this forum would like to show their support and or prayers depending on their belief system.

According to an  update on the gofundme site,  written by her family today, Phelicity Sneesby passed away. 

Frankly, I don't know what to say. Such a lovely and young girl. My heart goes out to the family. They have been through so much for so long. And it doesn't end here. Or perhaps I should say: "But it doesn't end here".

I could place this in another section, but where do I go? The Brewery? I don't know if that's appropriate.

Henk

micaddict said:
According to the gofundme site, Phelicity Sneesby passed away today.

Frankly, I don't know what to say. Such a lovely and young girl. My heart goes out to the family. They have been through so much for so long. And it doesn't end here. Or perhaps I should say: "But it doesn't end here".

I could place this in another section, but where do I go? The Brewery? I don't know if that's appropriate.

Henk

I think the Brewery would probably be a good place. This is so sad. I had a grimmer of hope. All my good will and positive thoughts go out to the family.

Delta Sigma said:
Murdock said:

I purchased a CK12 & Elam body recently. Prices may show USD but they are in AUD.

I can confirm this. Got a BCK-12. Paid in Ozzie $. So it is $445 Australian dollars even thought at the top of the webpage it says USD.

Just an FYI for those who are hesitant to order: I ordered M7 and CK12 capsules and the 251 body kit on January 16. It shipped March 21. I ordered at the absolute worst time for their family.  Veronica also warned me there would be a delay on the 251 body. Faster than I was expecting...

Hi all.

Many thanks for all of your kind words and prayers during our most difficult time.

We are staying busy and have everything in stock (some assembly may take up to 7 days). 

Please don't be concerned if you are thinking of ordering.  Yes, we are very sad but we have a wonderful hope for the Future!  That hope is enough to keep us going for now.

We will miss our dearest Phlick every day till we meet again.

Your continued support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ding said:
Murdock said:

I'm also curious about this cause I would like to get a CK12.

My apologies for not replying sooner. Yes all prices are in Australian dollars and I have made the correction on our website. I will be back here commenting and look forward to working with you all again. We still have about 5 X ELAM body kits available to be sold that fit Poctops boards and will make more if they are wanted. Ben has also started a feeler thread for M49 bodies of you are interested please express it there so we know how many to make.

Here is the website link also https://www.beesneezmicrophones.com.au/store/
but please note the M49 is not yet available for purchase, but we are taking expressions of interest.

micaddict said:
Hi Veronica.  :)

We still have about 5 X ELAM body kits available to be sold that fit Poctops boards and will make more if they are wanted.

I have bumped the thread.

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=55176.0

Hi, thanks so much...it's nice to be back on here...bitter sweet. But everyone is pretty awesome.

We are more then happy to make more of the ELAM Body Kits. Ben will also be completing 25 X CK12 capsules this week. The capsule has been revised and I'm sure you will love the sound.

Hi All.  The 25 ck12 capsules from the last batch have all been shipped.  The batch of 110 x ck12 capsules are in production.  They should start shipping in about 2 weeks.  If you want one, let us know.

Remember we are Aussie dollars.  This means at this point in time our ck12 capsule is around $330usd shipped!!!!!!!

Thanks again all for your support.

Hi all.

Here are some ck12 back plates for you to admire.

This type of machining would not be possible without our 8 axis Turning centre.  Repeatability to the micron range!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 204

Latest posts

Back